- high heat recovery – up to 93 %
- humidity sensor installed as standard for automatic demand-dependent ventilation
- Unit variants with summer bypass and additional CO2 sensor and for system integration
Logavent HRV156 K compact ventilation unit
- Space-saving and can be flexibly installed for residential units up to 120 m² (HRV156-120 K, ceiling installation only)
- quck installation by just one person using innovative mounting device
- very lightweight appliance (15 kg)
Demand-optimized control concept.
- standard version equipped with the Logamatic RC100H room controller with humidity sensor for automatic demand-dependent ventilation
- intuitive and convenient control of the ventilation system via the Logamatic VC310
- system integration: control of heating, hot water and ventilation via the Logamatic RC310 system programming unit
Installation: can be installed by just one person.
Lightweight and flexible.
Thanks to an innovative mounting device, installing the Logavent HRV156 K is exceptionally straightforward. Weighing just 15 kg, the ventilation unit can be quickly and effortlessly installed in the correct position by just one person.
Installation: wall/ceiling mounting.
Flexible project planning.
- the appliance design makes it suitable for both ceiling and wall installation (HRV156-120 K, ceiling installation only)
- matching, flexible air distribution system – optimized for small apartments
- entire system solution including comprehensive design support
The ideal ventilation system for apartment buildings.
- automatic demand-dependent ventilation for optimum indoor air quality and protection of the fabric of the building
- high degree of design freedom thanks to flexible and space saving installation options with matching air distribution system – optimized for small apartments
- one point of contact for the entire system solution, including comprehensive design support